Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Greenridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and if it works well for your needs. If not, think about how you can rearrange the space to make it more functional.
- Cabinets: Decide if you want to replace your cabinets or simply refinish or paint them. Consider if you need more storage and if adding additional cabinets or shelving is necessary.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop material that is durable and fits within your budget. Consider the maintenance and upkeep of the material as well.
- Lighting: Evaluate the lighting in your kitchen and determine if you need to add more or change the fixtures. Lighting can greatly impact the mood and functionality of a space.
- Appliances: Determine if your current appliances need to be replaced or updated. Consider energy efficiency and the size of the appliances in relation to the space available.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GreenridgeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel