Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Howland Hook
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Determine your needs and wants: Before starting any remodeling project, it's essential to determine your needs and wants. Identify the specific goals and features that you need and want in your small kitchen remodel. For instance, consider the storage, countertop space, and appliances that you need.
- Set a budget: Determine how much you intend to spend on your small kitchen remodel. Setting a budget will keep your expenses under control and prevent overspending on unnecessary items. Be sure to factor in installation costs, materials, and design fees.
- Create a functional design: When designing your small kitchen, it's essential to focus on functionality. Maximizing your space is key. Consider the arrangement of the appliances, the layout of the countertops, and the placement of cabinetry for ease of use.
- Choose the right materials: Selecting the right materials for your small kitchen remodel is essential to ensure that you achieve the desired look and function. Choose durable materials such as granite, quartz, or quartzite for countertops and hardwood or durable laminates for cabinets.
- Plan for lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in any kitchen remodel, and it's essential to plan for it in your design. Ensure that your kitchen has sufficient task, ambient, and accent lighting to provide adequate illumination for cooking and dining activities.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Howland Hook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Howland Hook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Howland Hook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Howland HookHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look