Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Midland Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization: The first consideration when doing a small kitchen remodel in Midland Beach, Staten Island is space utilization. You need to plan how to utilize every inch of space in your kitchen effectively. This will help you maximize your limited space and make your kitchen more functional.
- Storage options: Another important thing to consider when remodeling a small kitchen is storage options. You want to ensure that you have enough storage space to keep all your kitchenware and utensils. Utilize all the available spaces, such as adding shelves to the walls or cabinets, to create more storage space.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important factor to consider when remodeling any room, especially when it is a small space like a kitchen. You should consider installing lighting fixtures that create an illusion of a bigger space, such as recessed lighting or under cabinet lighting.
- Color scheme: The color scheme of a small kitchen can make a big difference. Using light colors can make your kitchen look brighter and more spacious. You can also incorporate patterns and textures to create a visual interest in the space.
- Appliances: When doing a small kitchen remodel, it's important to choose appliances that fit your limited space. Consider getting smaller-sized appliances or incorporating them into your cabinet design to maximize space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midland Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midland Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midland Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midland BeachModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel