Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in New Dorp
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your small kitchen and how you can maximize the use of space. Think about adding extra storage and counter space to make it more functional.
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on your remodel. Set a budget and stick to it. Consider cost-effective, yet stylish, options such as repainting cabinets or replacing hardware.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in a small kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to brighten up the space and make it feel larger.
- Appliances: If you're updating your kitchen, consider replacing appliances with more energy-efficient options. This can save you money on your energy bills in the long run.
- Style: Think about your personal style and the overall aesthetic of your home. Choose materials and colors that will complement the existing design scheme and create a cohesive look throughout your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Dorp
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Dorp
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Dorp
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New DorpTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Install An OvenFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink