Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Budget: Determine your budget for your small kitchen remodel in Park Hill, Staten Island. This will help you prioritize which areas to focus on and which upgrades to make.
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you can optimize the space you have. Look into adding functionality with features such as an island or pantry.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials that can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. Consider materials such as quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and solid wood cabinets.
- Lighting: Consider adding more lighting to your kitchen to create a brighter and more inviting space. Look into under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to add both style and functionality.
- Storage: Maximize storage space with creative solutions such as adding pull-out drawers, using open shelving, or installing a built-in wine rack or spice rack.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park HillFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets