Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Richmond Valley
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the most efficient layout for your small kitchen. You may want to consider adding an island or peninsula to maximize your workspace. Ensure the design allows for adequate storage space for your kitchen wares and appliances.
- Lighting: Good lighting can help accentuate the design while making the small space feel larger. Consider adding different sources of lighting such as task lighting or under-cabinet lighting to bring out the best in your space.
- Flooring: Choose flooring that is durable and easy to clean. Hardwood or tile is ideal as it is durable and adds value to your home. Additionally, you may want to consider adding a rug to infuse some personality into your space.
- Appliances: When remodeling a small kitchen, it is important to consider the size and placement of appliances. Select compact appliances that fit well in the space. Additionally, consider the energy efficiency of the appliances you choose to save on energy bills.
- Color scheme: Choose a neutral color scheme for your small kitchen to give it a spacious and contemporary feel. Soft pastel shades of blue or green are ideal for creating a calming and inviting space. You can also add some contrast and texture by incorporating a backsplash or accent wall.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Richmond Valley
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Richmond Valley
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Richmond Valley
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Richmond Valley7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas