Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Sandy Ground
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess the available space: Before starting the kitchen remodel project, it is essential to evaluate the available space in the kitchen. This will help determine the layout and the optimal appliances that can fit in the space.
- Consider the storage space: A small kitchen may require maximum utilization of storage space. It's thus important to consider the use of space-saving cabinets, shelves, and drawers to maximize storage space.
- Choose the best kitchen style: Different kitchen styles can work well in small kitchens. However, it's essential to select the one that suits your specific needs and maximizes your kitchen space. Popular kitchen styles for small kitchens include galley, U-shaped, and L-shaped.
- Invest in high-quality appliances: To optimize the available space in a small kitchen, it's crucial to select appliances that are compact, energy-efficient, and functional. The appliances should also match the general design and layout of the kitchen.
- Explore lighting options: Installing sufficient lighting options can help transform your small kitchen into a functional and appealing space. Good lighting can create an illusion of a larger kitchen while enhancing the kitchen's ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sandy Ground
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sandy GroundIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An Oven7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Modern Backsplash Ideas