Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in South Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: When planning a small kitchen remodel in South Beach, Staten Island, it's essential to consider your kitchen's layout. Every inch of space must be utilized smartly. Determine the most efficient placement of appliances, cabinets, and counters to avoid cramped spaces.
- Storage: Maximizing storage is crucial in a small kitchen. Adding new storage solutions such as drawers, cabinets, or open shelves can help free up counter space and make your kitchen appear more spacious. Consider innovative storage options such as pull-out shelves or corner cabinets.
- Lighting: Good lighting can create an illusion of a bigger and brighter space. Adding new lighting fixtures like undercabinet lighting or pendant lights can help make your kitchen look more welcoming and functional.
- Color palette: Choosing a light color scheme for your small kitchen remodel in South Beach, Staten Island can help make your kitchen feel more spacious. Consider lighter shades of paint, backsplash tiles, and countertops to create an open and airy feel. Avoid using too many dark colors, as they tend to make spaces smaller.
- Appliances: When doing a small kitchen remodel in South Beach, Staten Island, consider saving space by opting for smaller appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and ovens. This can help create more counter and cabinet space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South BeachSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor