Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Staten Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess your kitchen's layout: It's important to consider your kitchen's existing layout when planning a remodel. You should evaluate the location of your appliances, cabinets, and countertops to determine if they are in a functional position. Also, think about the space available and how you can optimize it.
- Consider your storage needs: Determine how much storage space you'll need for your kitchen remodel. You need to plan for adequate storage space in the form of cabinets, drawers, and shelves to make the most of the available space.
- Choose the right materials: Selecting the right materials is crucial when remodeling your kitchen. Consider materials that are durable, easy to clean, and can withstand frequent use such as granite, quartz, or tile for your countertops, and hardwood or vinyl for your flooring.
- Choose the right color scheme: The color scheme you choose for your kitchen remodel will set the mood and ambiance of the space. Think about colors that complement your cabinetry, countertops, and flooring while reflecting your personal style preferences.
- Hire a professional remodeler: Working with a professional contractor will ensure that your kitchen remodel is completed on time and within budget. You can rely on their expertise and experience to help you with every aspect of your project, from design to installation.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten IslandIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Install An OvenDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?