The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization: Consider how much space you have in your kitchen and prioritize the items that you need. Optimize storage spaces by using cabinets or shelves that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Lighting: Lighting can create a warm, inviting space for your kitchen. Think about installing under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to improve the ambiance in your kitchen.
- Appliances: Make sure to choose appliances that are energy efficient and suit your lifestyle. If you are an avid cook, invest in high-quality appliances to make your cooking experience more enjoyable.
- Layout: Deciding on a layout that works for your family is essential for a small kitchen. A U-shaped or L-shaped layout can optimize space utilization and create a more functional kitchen.
- Budget: Establish a budget for the remodel and stick to it. Prioritize the items that you need and invest in quality materials to ensure longevity and functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tottenville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tottenville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tottenville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TottenvilleWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 White Shower Tile IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement