Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Castleton Corners
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Determine whether you want to keep the existing layout or make changes to the room's configuration. Consider the placement of the toilet, sink, shower, and tub.
- Budget: Decide on a budget for your renovation project. Set priorities and allocate funds accordingly for elements such as fixtures, finishes, and lighting.
- Style: Choose a design style for your bathroom, such as modern, traditional, or transitional. Decide on the color scheme, cabinetry, and bathroom fixtures to create a cohesive look.
- Materials: Select durable materials that can withstand moisture and humidity, such as porcelain or ceramic tile for flooring and walls, and avoid natural materials like wood and stone that can warp or crack over time.
- Lighting: Install appropriate lighting fixtures, including ceiling lights, vanity lights, and natural lighting sources like windows, to brighten up the space and create a welcoming atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Castleton Corners
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Castleton Corners
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Castleton Corners
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Castleton CornersWhere To Stay During Your Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandPort IvoryShore AcresNew Dorp BeachWest Brighton