Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Charleston
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and how it can be improved. Will you need additional storage, a new vanity, or a different shower/tub configuration?
- Plumbing: Make sure all plumbing is up to code and functioning properly. Consider upgrading fixtures for improved water efficiency and aesthetics.
- Lighting: Lighting can drastically change the look and feel of a bathroom. Consider adding task lighting, a new fixture, or even a skylight.
- Mirrors: Mirrors are both functional and decorative. Consider updating or adding mirrors to improve lighting and create the illusion of more space.
- Maintenance: Think about how easy it will be to maintain your new bathroom. Consider materials that are easy to clean and won’t require constant upkeep.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Charleston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Charleston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Charleston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Charleston8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel