Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Clifton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom as it will affect the placement of fixtures, storage, and flow. Determine the best position for the toilet, bathtub, sink, and shower.
- Fixtures: Choose fixtures that are functional, durable, and easy to maintain. Select a toilet, sink, showerhead, and bathtub that suit your style and budget. Consider the type of faucets, handles, and finish that will complement your bathroom.
- Cabinetry and storage: Select cabinetry and storage units that are functional and stylish. Consider the size, style, and color of the cabinets, shelves, and drawers. Choose a material that is durable and easy to clean. Think about what you will store in your bathroom and how accessible it needs to be.
- Lighting and ventilation: Ensure that you have adequate lighting and ventilation in your bathroom. Consider the placement of windows, light fixtures, and fans. Choose lighting that is suitable for applying makeup, shaving, or styling hair. Select a fan that is quiet and effective in removing moisture and odors.
- Flooring and walls: Choose flooring and wall materials that are suitable for a bathroom environment. Consider the durability, water resistance, and maintenance of the materials. Select a color, pattern, or texture that will complement your fixtures and cabinetry.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clifton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clifton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clifton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CliftonA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandStapletonCastleton CornersDyker HeightsBay Ridge