Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Elm Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the layout: Assess the current layout and determine if changes need to be made to improve functionality and flow.
- Choose a design style: Decide on a design style that suits your taste and complements the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Select materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and water-resistant such as tile, stone, and porcelain.
- Upgrade fixtures: Replace outdated fixtures with new ones that improve energy efficiency and enhance the overall look of the space.
- Install adequate lighting: Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting, including task lighting around the vanity, ambient lighting, and possibly even mood lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elm Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elm Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elm Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elm ParkTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way