Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Grasmere
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and determine if it suits your needs or if changes need to be made to improve functionality.
- Plumbing: Upgrading plumbing fixtures and pipes may be necessary to ensure the bathroom is fully functional and up to code.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in the bathroom. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or updating existing ones to improve visibility and create a more pleasant atmosphere.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles for flooring and walls, and high-quality faucets and fixtures.
- Storage: Adequate storage is important in any bathroom. Consider adding built-in shelving, cabinets, or drawer units to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Grasmere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Grasmere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Grasmere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GrasmereNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?