The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and determine if it needs to be altered for better functionality or to accommodate new fixtures.
- Storage: Assess the current storage options and determine if additional storage is needed for linens, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.
- Lighting: Determine the lighting needs of the bathroom and plan for adequate lighting fixtures and natural light sources.
- Flooring: Choose a flooring option that is both practical and visually appealing, such as ceramic or porcelain tiles, vinyl or linoleum, or hardwood flooring that is suitable for bathrooms.
- Bathroom fixtures: Choose bathroom fixtures, such as the sink, toilet, and shower or bathtub, that suit your lifestyle and preferences while also considering the available space and the overall aesthetic of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great KillsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems