Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and whether it meets your needs. Decide if you want to keep the current layout or make changes.
- Fixtures: Choose new fixtures that fit your style and needs. This may include a new toilet, bathtub or shower, sink, and faucet.
- Tile and Flooring: Choose tile or flooring that is durable, water-resistant, and fits your style. Keep in mind that some types of tile are easier to clean than others.
- Lighting: Decide on new lighting that provides adequate illumination while also enhancing the overall ambiance of the space.
- Storage: Consider storage needs in the bathroom and choose cabinets or shelves that provide the necessary storage space without taking up too much floor space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborHow To Install An OvenKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandWillowbrookElm ParkButler ManorGrant City