Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in New Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Determine your budget and stick to it. Before starting your remodel, set a budget that you can afford and make sure that you stick to it throughout the entire process. Keep in mind that unexpected expenses may arise, so it's a good idea to leave some wiggle room in your budget.
- Choose a design style that fits your needs and personal style. Consider the overall aesthetic you want for your bathroom, including color scheme, fixtures, and layout. Think about your lifestyle and how your bathroom remodel can accommodate your needs.
- Hire a reputable contractor. A successful bathroom remodel relies on the expertise and skills of a professional contractor. Make sure to do your research and choose a contractor with a good reputation and plenty of experience.
- Select high-quality materials. The materials you choose for your remodel can greatly impact the final result. Choose durable and long-lasting materials, such as natural stone or ceramic tile, to ensure your new bathroom stands the test of time.
- Pay attention to lighting and ventilation. Proper lighting and ventilation are essential to a functional and comfortable bathroom. Consider adding extra lighting and installing an exhaust fan to help prevent mold and mildew buildup.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New BrightonIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?