Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in New Springville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Plumbing: Ensure that the plumbing is in good condition and up to code. Consider upgrading to newer fixtures and adding additional features such as a whirlpool tub or a steam shower.
- Lighting: Install appropriate lighting fixtures for different tasks such as shaving, applying makeup, or relaxing in the bath. Consider adding dimmer switches to create a more soothing ambiance.
- Flooring: Choose flooring that is durable and water-resistant such as ceramic or porcelain tiles. Consider adding a radiant heating system to keep the floor warm and cozy during the colder months.
- Cabinetry and Storage: Install cabinets and shelving that provide ample storage for toiletries, towels, and other bathroom essentials. Consider custom-built cabinetry for a more personalized touch.
- Accessibility and Safety: Consider adding safety features such as grab bars, non-slip flooring, and a shower bench to make the bathroom more accessible and safer for everyone who uses it.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Springville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Springville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Springville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New SpringvilleHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Find A Good General ContractorWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandBloomfieldRandall ManorPort IvoryTravis