Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Oakwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Decide on the layout of the bathroom before starting any work. This includes the placement of the bathtub, shower, toilet, and sink.
- Fixtures: Choose the right fixtures, including sinks, faucets, toilets, and showerheads, that match the style and design of the bathroom. Consider their function, durability, and ease of maintenance.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any bathroom. Consider adding lighting fixtures that provide bright, warm lighting for makeup and grooming, as well as softer lighting for relaxing baths in the tub.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials, such as ceramic tile or natural stone, that are waterproof and durable. Consider the color and pattern of the materials to create a cohesive design theme in the bathroom.
- Budget: Set a budget for the bathroom remodel and stick to it. It’s easy to overspend on a remodel, but with careful planning, it’s possible to stay within the budget and still achieve the desired results.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Oakwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Oakwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Oakwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in OakwoodWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandCastleton CornersDongan HillsSilver LakeGrant City