The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional. If not, you may want to consider rearranging the fixtures and fittings.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a bathroom. Consider adding task lighting over the vanity and installing dimmer switches to control the brightness.
- Storage: Bathrooms can quickly become cluttered, so it's essential to plan for storage. You may want to consider installing cabinets or shelves to keep things organized.
- Fixtures: If your fixtures are outdated or not functioning correctly, you may want to consider replacing them. New fixtures can also give your bathroom a fresh, updated look.
- Flooring: Choose a durable and waterproof flooring material that is easy to maintain. Tiles or vinyl flooring are popular choices for bathrooms.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pleasant Plains
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pleasant PlainsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor