Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Port Richmond
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Design: When planning a traditional bathroom remodel in Port Richmond, Staten Island, it's important to consider the style and design of your bathroom. You need to decide on the color scheme, fixtures, and finishes that will give your bathroom a classic look.
- Layout: You should also take into consideration the layout of the bathroom. If you're working with a small space, you may need to find ways to maximize the space while still including all the necessary features such as a shower, bath, and toilet.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential for creating a traditional bathroom look. You need to choose lighting fixtures that fit the style and design of your bathroom while ensuring that they provide adequate lighting for the space.
- Flooring: The type of flooring you choose can make a big impact on the overall look of your bathroom. Traditional bathrooms often have classic tile patterns such as hexagonal, penny, or basket weave. However, you can also opt for wood or stone flooring to complement the traditional style.
- Budget: Lastly, it's important to consider your overall budget when planning a traditional bathroom remodel. You need to consider the cost of materials, fixtures, and labor to ensure you don't overspend. Make a list of priorities and stick to it when making decisions about where to splurge and where to save.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Richmond
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Richmond
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Richmond
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port RichmondWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandMariner's HarborOld TownDongan HillsButler Manor