Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Prince's Bay
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Before embarking on a traditional bathroom remodel in Prince's Bay, Staten Island, it's essential to consider the layout of the bathroom. The layout should be functional and efficient, and the designer should take into account the size of the bathroom and the usage of the space.
- Furniture: Another consideration is the furniture used in the bathroom. Since it's a traditional remodel, the furniture should be classic and timeless. The designer should consider using vintage furniture, such as clawfoot tubs, pedestal sinks, and traditional-style vanities.
- Lighting: Good lighting is the key to creating a welcoming and comfortable bathroom. It's crucial to consider the lighting in every corner of the bathroom, including above the mirror, in the shower area, and the overall ambient light in the bathroom.
- Materials: The materials used in traditional bathroom remodels should be high-quality and durable, such as stone or porcelain tiles. The designer should also consider using classic materials such as marble and travertine, which are timeless and elegant.
- Storage: It's essential to consider the storage needs of the bathroom when doing a traditional bathroom remodel in Prince's Bay, Staten Island. The designer should consider using traditional-style cabinets and shelves that complement the rest of the bathroom's decor while providing ample storage space for toiletries and towels.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prince's Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prince's BayWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas