Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Sandy Ground
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and assess whether it works for your needs. If it's cramped or lacks storage, you may want to reconfigure the space.
- Faucets and fixtures: Upgrading your faucets and fixtures can give your bathroom a fresh look and improve functionality. Consider factors like style, finish, and water efficiency.
- Tub and shower: Replacing your tub or shower can have a big impact on your bathroom's appearance and functionality. Choose a style and size that works for you and your family's needs.
- Lighting: Lighting is key in any bathroom remodel. Consider adding task lighting around the vanity, as well as ambient lighting for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Storage: Make sure you have enough storage for all of your bathroom essentials. Consider adding a vanity with drawers or shelves, as well as additional storage options like a medicine cabinet or linen closet.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sandy Ground
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sandy GroundTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhere To Stay During Your RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 White Shower Tile IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks