Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Shore Acres
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider is the layout of the bathroom. Determine if any plumbing or electrical work needs to be done to accommodate changes in the layout or if you want to keep the same layout.
- Fixtures: Choose the fixtures that best fit your style and needs. Consider the size of the bathroom and the amount of space available for fixtures such as sinks, bathtubs, and toilets.
- Lighting: Decide on the type and placement of lighting fixtures in the bathroom. Adequate lighting is important for grooming activities, but also for creating ambiance and mood.
- Flooring and walls: Select a flooring material that is durable and slip-resistant. For walls, choose a material that is moisture-resistant and easy to clean, such as tile or beadboard.
- Budget: Plan a budget for the remodel and stick to it. Consider what areas you can save on without sacrificing quality, and where you may want to invest more money for higher-end materials or fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Shore Acres
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Shore Acres
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Shore Acres
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Shore AcresHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom