The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Style and design elements that fit the overall aesthetic of South Beach. This could include incorporating natural materials and beach-inspired colors.
- Functionality and layout based on the size and shape of the bathroom. This could include optimizing storage space and ensuring adequate lighting.
- Budget considerations, including the cost of materials and labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise during the remodeling process.
- Local building codes and permits, which must be followed to ensure the safety and legality of the remodel.
- The expertise of the contractor or remodeling team, including reviews, references, and experience with similar bathroom remodels in South Beach or Staten Island.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Beach8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementBest Bathroom Paint Finishes10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?