Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Before starting the remodel, consider the layout options for your bathroom. This will determine the functionality of the space and how you can optimize the available area.
- Bathroom Fixtures and Fittings: Updating the bathroom fixtures is an essential part of the remodel. Choose fixtures and fittings that not only fit your personal style but also complement the design of the bathroom.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a significant difference in the overall look and feel of your bathroom. Consider adding various light fixtures to create a relaxing and comfortable environment.
- Storage: Maximizing storage in your bathroom can be a challenging task. However, it's essential to consider storage solutions that match your style and the functionality of the space.
- Budget: The cost of a traditional bathroom remodel in St. George can vary depending on the extent of the remodel. Stick to a budget that is realistic for you and discuss any concerns with your contractor to ensure that you stay on track.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 White Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City