Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Stapleton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Budget: Determine how much money you want to spend on the project and allocate funds for each aspect such as plumbing, electrical and materials.
- Style: Decide on the overall look and feel you want to achieve in your bathroom i.e. modern, classic or traditional.
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and determine if you want to keep the same design or make changes such as moving a shower or toilet.
- Materials: Choose durable and high quality materials for your bathroom such as tiles, countertops, and fixtures to ensure longevity and functionality.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable and experienced contractor who can help you with the design and execution of the project and is familiar with local regulations and building codes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Stapleton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Stapleton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Stapleton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in StapletonKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor