Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Staten Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Think about the current layout of your bathroom and how you can make the most of the limited space available. Look for ways to open up the area to make it feel larger and more spacious.
- Faucets and Fixtures: Choose quality faucets and fixtures that will add to the overall appeal of your new bathroom. Make sure all components are properly installed and function properly.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential factor in any bathroom remodel. Consider installing new lighting fixtures that provide ample illumination while enhancing the overall design of the space.
- Tiling and Flooring: The flooring and tiling you choose will set the tone for your new bathroom. Consider using high-quality tiles and flooring that are durable, slip-resistant, and easy to clean.
- Storage: Storage is always a concern in a bathroom remodel. Consider installing built-in storage solutions that maximize space and provide ample storage for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten Island11 Penny Tile Design IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationBest Bathroom Paint Finishes