The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and determine if any changes are needed. Will the toilet, sink, and shower/tub stay in the same location or will they be moved?
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and fit the style of the bathroom. Common materials include ceramic tile, porcelain, stone, and glass.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in any bathroom remodel. The right lighting can create a relaxing atmosphere and enhance the overall look and feel of the space. Consider adding task lighting around the vanity area and adding dimmer switches for a more customized experience.
- Fixtures: Upgrading fixtures can make a big impact in a bathroom remodel. Consider replacing old faucets, showerheads, and hardware with new, updated options.
- Storage: Adequate storage is important in any bathroom. Consider adding built-in shelving or cabinets to keep essentials organized and easily accessible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Todt Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Todt Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Todt Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Todt HillWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York