Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Willowbrook
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and decide if you want to keep it or make changes. Determine if you want to move the toilet, sink, shower or bathtub to a different location. Make sure the layout accommodates your needs and preferences.
- Faucets and Fixtures: Choose high-quality faucets, showerheads, and other fixtures that will not only add aesthetic value to your bathroom but are also functional and durable. They should be energy efficient and water-saving, too.
- Materials: Select materials that are durable, moisture-resistant and easy to clean. Tiles are a popular option for bathroom floors and walls, while granite and quartz are good choices for countertops. Consider painting the walls with moisture-resistant paint to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential aspect of a bathroom remodel. Proper lighting can create an ambiance that enhances the look and feel of your bathroom. Consider natural lighting, task lighting, and decorative lighting to create a warm and welcoming bathroom space.
- Storage: Don't overlook the importance of storage in your bathroom. Consider adding built-in cabinets, shelves, or a vanity to keep clutter at bay. Ensure that storage options are designed to maximize space, and meet your storage needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Willowbrook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Willowbrook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Willowbrook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WillowbrookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space