The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved to enhance functionality and flow.
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality cabinets that match the style and color scheme of your kitchen. They should also offer ample storage space for your needs.
- Countertops: Opt for durable and low-maintenance countertops such as granite, marble, or quartz. Consider the color and design of the countertops to complement the cabinetry and flooring.
- Appliances: Select energy-efficient appliances that suit the size and requirements of your family. Ensure that they are easy to use and maintain.
- Lighting: Install ample task lighting to enhance visibility while cooking or working in the kitchen. Consider incorporating pendant lights and under-cabinet lighting to improve the ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arden Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arden Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arden Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Arden HeightsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design7 Modern Backsplash IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Install An Oven7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors