Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Arlington
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Style and Design: When doing a traditional kitchen remodel in Arlington, Staten Island, it is important to consider the style and design of the kitchen to ensure it complements the overall style of the home. Consider elements like cabinets, countertops, backsplash, and flooring to achieve the desired look.
- Functionality: Another important factor to consider when doing a traditional kitchen remodel is functionality. Ensure that the kitchen layout and appliances are arranged in a way that is conducive to cooking and entertaining. Consider adding large pantry cabinets, islands or peninsulas, and ample counter space to maximize functionality.
- Budget: It is important to establish a budget for the remodel upfront so that you can prioritize the key elements of the kitchen that need to be updated. Consider whether you want to splurge on high-end appliances or allocate more money towards custom cabinetry and countertops.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen, and traditional kitchens are no exception. Consider a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in the space. Pendant lights, chandeliers, and under-cabinet lighting are all great options to consider.
- Storage: Finally, it is important to consider storage when doing a traditional kitchen remodel. Look for opportunities to add additional cabinets or shelving to increase storage capacity. Consider custom cabinetry to make the most of the available space and to ensure that everything is kept neat and organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arlington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arlington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arlington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ArlingtonHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Install An Oven7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandEmerson HillSandy GroundTravisRandall Manor