Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Bloomfield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it is functional. If not, consider changing the layout to allow for better flow and efficiency.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinetry that complements the style of your home and fits your storage needs. Custom cabinetry may be necessary to achieve a specific look or to fit unique spaces.
- Appliances: Upgrade your appliances to more energy-efficient models. Consider the size and placement of appliances to ensure they fit appropriately in your new layout.
- Countertops: Choose countertops that fit your style and budget. Consider materials such as granite, quartz, marble or butcher block.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in a kitchen and can transform the look and feel of the space. Consider both natural and artificial lighting options to create the perfect ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bloomfield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bloomfield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bloomfield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BloomfieldHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Install An OvenWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas