Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Clifton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider how the kitchen is currently laid out, and whether it makes sense to keep the same floor plan or make changes for better functionality.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinetry that fits the style of the home and provides adequate storage space. Custom or semi-custom cabinets may be necessary for unique spaces or specific storage needs.
- Countertops: Select durable and attractive countertops that fit the kitchen’s color scheme and design aesthetic. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular options.
- Appliances: Decide on new appliances that fit within the existing space or that require modifications. Consider energy efficiency and smart features for added convenience.
- Lighting: Develop a lighting plan that provides sufficient task lighting and that complements the kitchen’s design. Recessed lighting, pendant lights, and under-cabinet lighting are all popular options.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clifton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clifton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clifton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CliftonSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Install An OvenHow To Pick A General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandCliftonEmerson HillConcordDyker Heights