Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Dongan Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen and how you want it to function. Do you need more counter space or storage? Would you like to add an island or change the location of appliances?
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit your style and storage needs. Consider the type of wood, finish, hardware, and accessories like pull-out shelves or lazy susans.
- Countertops: Select a durable and attractive countertop material such as granite or quartz. Consider the color and pattern that will complement your cabinets and flooring.
- Appliances: Upgrade old appliances with new, energy-efficient models. Consider the size, style, and features that will benefit your cooking and lifestyle needs.
- Lighting: Add adequate lighting to the kitchen, including task lighting above countertops and ambient lighting for the overall space. Consider dimmer switches and energy-efficient bulbs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dongan Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dongan HillsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel