Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Elm Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Budget: Consider the amount you are willing to spend on your kitchen remodel, and make a list of the essential items necessary to include in your renovation plan.
- Layout: The layout of your kitchen should be functional and conducive to cooking and entertaining. Consider factors such as the placement of appliances, storage space, and counter space.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the design of your home and reflects your personal taste. Select materials, colors, and textures that work well together and create a cohesive look.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a kitchen. Consider adding a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of your kitchen.
- Appliances: Select appliances that are energy-efficient, and are appropriate for the size of your kitchen. Consider incorporating high-end appliances such as double ovens or a wine fridge for added functionality and elevated style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elm Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elm Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elm Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elm ParkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Pick A General Contractor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?