The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen before making any changes. Make sure the new design allows for better traffic flow, ample counter space, and easy access to appliances.
- Storage: Plan for enough storage space in your kitchen. Consider adding more cabinets, shelves, or a pantry to accommodate your cookware, dishes, and food items.
- Lighting: Make sure your kitchen has adequate light fixtures to brighten up the space. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Appliances: Consider upgrading your kitchen appliances to the latest models. Energy-efficient appliances can help you save on utility bills in the long term.
- Flooring: Choose durable and easy-to-clean flooring material for your kitchen. Options such as hardwood, tile, or vinyl are popular choices for traditional kitchen remodels.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Emerson Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Emerson HillHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas