Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Graniteville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the flow of the kitchen and ensure there is adequate counter space, storage, and room to move around.
- Cabinets and Countertops: Select materials that complement each other and fit the style of the kitchen. Granite and wood are popular choices for countertops and cabinets respectively.
- Appliances: Ensure appliances are energy-efficient and fit the space. Consider the size of the refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher and how they will be integrated into the kitchen design.
- Lighting: Use a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Pendant lights over the island or sink and under-cabinet lighting are popular choices.
- Color and Décor: Choose colors that are cohesive and complement the rest of the home. Consider adding personal touches like artwork or a backsplash to make the space feel more unique.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Graniteville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Graniteville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Graniteville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GranitevilleHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandElm ParkPleasant PlainsHeartland VillageArlington