Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Greenridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: The first consideration when remodeling a traditional kitchen in Greenridge, Staten Island is the layout. The kitchen layout should be designed in a way that makes it easy to move around and work in the kitchen. A functional layout ensures that cooking, cleaning, and storage are effortless.
- Cabinetry: Traditional kitchens are known for their detailed and intricate cabinetry. When remodeling a traditional kitchen, it is essential to consider the type of cabinetry that will fit the style. Custom cabinetry made from high-quality wood, with unique features such as glass doors or built-in spice racks, can elevate the look and feel of the kitchen.
- Countertops: Traditional kitchens often feature durable and long-lasting countertops such as granite, marble, or quartz. Greenridge, Staten Island residents who want a traditional kitchen should select countertops that match the style of the cabinetry and flooring.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential to every kitchen remodel, especially for Greenridge residents looking to create a traditional kitchen. Traditional kitchens often have pendant lights or chandeliers that add a touch of elegance and class. Under-cabinet lighting can also be incorporated to improve visibility for cooking and prep work.
- Flooring: Traditional kitchens often feature hardwood or stone flooring. The goal when selecting flooring for a traditional kitchen remodel is to have a durable, long-lasting, and attractive floor. Hardwood floors provide warmth and are easier on the feet, while stone floors add sophistication and durability.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenridge11 Penny Tile Design IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors