Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Huguenot
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it works for you or if you need to make changes to improve functionality. Think about the work triangle - the path from the sink to the stove to the refrigerator - and how you can optimize it.
- Cabinets: Choose the right type of cabinets for your kitchen remodel. Some popular options include custom, semi-custom, and stock cabinets.
- Countertops: Select high-quality countertop materials that will withstand daily wear and tear. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular options that offer durability and aesthetic appeal.
- Lighting: Make sure your kitchen has proper lighting. Good lighting can improve functionality and create a comfortable atmosphere. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendant lights above the island or dining area.
- Appliances: When selecting appliances, choose models that are energy-efficient and that fit within your budget. Consider the size and features, such as a dishwasher, double oven, or a smart refrigerator.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Huguenot
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Huguenot
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Huguenot
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HuguenotWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandLighthouse HillEgbertvilleAnnadalePort Richmond