Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it is functional. If not, you may want to explore different floor plans to maximize space and functionality.
- Cabinets: Cabinets are a focal point of any kitchen remodel. Consider the style, material, and color of the cabinets to fit with the overall design aesthetic of your kitchen.
- Countertops: Choosing the right countertops can make a big impact on the overall look of your kitchen. Consider the durability and maintenance required for each type of material.
- Appliances: Upgrading your appliances can make your kitchen more efficient and modern. Consider the size, style, and energy efficiency of each appliance.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider the placement and type of lighting to provide adequate light for cooking and entertaining.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Install An OvenHow To Find A Good General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandMidland BeachCastleton CornersGrymes HillBloomfield