Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in New Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the kitchen and determine if it meets your needs or if changes need to be made to improve functionality.
- Cabinetry: Choose quality cabinetry that fits the style of your home and provides ample storage for your needs.
- Countertops: Select durable and easy-to-maintain countertops that complement your cabinetry and fit within your budget.
- Appliances: Decide on energy-efficient appliances that fit within the layout and provide the features you require for cooking and food storage.
- Lighting: Plan for ample lighting to provide adequate visibility for cooking and to enhance the overall ambiance of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New Brighton5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 Modern Backsplash IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel