Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Port Ivory
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and whether it is functional. Determine if any changes are required to improve the workflow and accessibility of your kitchen.
- Cabinetry: Choose the right cabinets that meet your storage needs and fit the style of your home. Opt for high-quality materials such as hardwood, veneer, or laminates to ensure durability and longevity.
- Countertops: Select countertops that are durable, resistant to scratches and stains, and complement your cabinetry and flooring. Popular options include natural stone, quartz, and laminate.
- Appliances: Upgrade your old appliances with energy-efficient options that offer modern features and advanced technology. Choose appliances that match the style and color scheme of your kitchen.
- Flooring: Install flooring that is durable, easy to clean, and able to withstand heavy foot traffic. Popular flooring options for kitchens include tile, hardwood, laminate, and vinyl.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Ivory
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Ivory
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Ivory
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port IvoryHow To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandArlingtonGreenridgeWoodrowSandy Ground