Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Prince's Bay
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and assess if it works for you or if changes need to be made. Think about the flow of traffic, the location of appliances, and the amount of counter space available.
- Cabinets: Decide on the type of cabinets you want, including the material, style, and finish. Consider the storage options you need and how much cabinetry you require.
- Countertops: Select the best countertop material for your needs, such as granite, quartz, or concrete. Think about the color, durability, and maintenance requirements of the material.
- Appliances: Choose the appliances you need, including a refrigerator, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, and microwave. Think about the size, brand, and features you want in each appliance.
- Lighting: Plan the lighting in your kitchen, including overhead lights, task lighting, and accent lighting. Consider the placement of light fixtures and the type of bulbs you want to use.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prince's Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prince's Bay5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors