Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Randall Manor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it meets your needs. If not, consider changing the layout. This may involve moving walls, plumbing, and electrical components.
- Storage: Ensure that there is enough storage for all your kitchen tools and appliances. Consider installing customized cabinets and shelving units to maximize space.
- Countertops: Choose countertops that are durable and easy to maintain. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular options.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is important in a kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendant lights over the kitchen island or dining table.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your lifestyle and cooking needs. Consider the size, style, and features of each appliance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Randall Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Randall Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Randall Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Randall ManorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandEgbertvilleBay RidgeOakwoodRichmond Town