Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Richmond Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the layout - Do you want to keep the current layout or do you want to reconfigure the space to better fit your needs? Keep in mind that moving plumbing and electrical can add to the overall cost.
- Cabinetry - Your cabinetry will be the foundation of your kitchen. Choose a style and color that complements the overall look and feel of your home.
- Countertops - The options for countertops are endless. Consider durability, maintenance, and overall aesthetics when choosing a material.
- Appliances - Your appliances should be both functional and visually appealing. Choose energy-efficient options that fit within your budget.
- Lighting - Lighting is key in any kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinetry and adding a statement light fixture over your island or dining area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Richmond Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Richmond Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Richmond Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Richmond TownSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Install An OvenBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops