Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Shore Acres
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you want it to flow. This includes the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops. It's important to create a functional and practical space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and fit your style. This includes cabinets, countertops, flooring, and backsplash. Also, consider the color scheme and how it will tie in with the rest of your home.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important element in any kitchen. Make sure to incorporate both natural and artificial light sources to create a bright and welcoming space. Consider under-cabinet lighting and pendant lights over the island or dining area.
- Storage: One of the biggest complaints about kitchens is a lack of storage space. Make sure to plan for ample cabinet and pantry storage as well as creative solutions such as a built-in spice racks or a pull-out pantry.
- Functionality: Incorporate elements that will make your kitchen more functional such as a pot filler near the stove, a prep sink, or a built-in cutting board. Think about how you use your kitchen and what would make it more efficient.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Shore Acres
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Shore Acres
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Shore Acres
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Shore AcresWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Small House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor