The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and layout of the kitchen. Determine if you want to make any structural changes to the space, such as opening up walls or adding an island.
- Cabinetry: Decide if you want to keep or replace the existing cabinets. If you're replacing them, consider the material, style, and color that will best fit your kitchen's design.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop material that is durable and fits your style. Popular options include granite, quartz, and butcher block.
- Appliances: Consider updating appliances to energy-efficient models that will save you money in the long run. Determine if you want a stove with a gas or electric cooktop, and if you want a built-in microwave or separate countertop model.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Determine if you want task lighting (under-cabinet lights, pendant lights over an island), ambient lighting (ceiling fixtures), or a combination of both.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Silver Lake
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Silver Lake
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Silver Lake
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Silver Lake8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20237 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look