Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in South Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the kitchen and how it can be improved to enhance functionality and flow. This may involve removing or adding walls, relocating appliances or sinks, or reconfiguring cabinets and countertops.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the overall design aesthetic of the home and fits the desired look and feel of the kitchen. This may include selecting materials, colors, and finishes that enhance the space and create a cohesive look.
- Lighting: Ensure proper lighting in the kitchen by incorporating a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting. This can help to create a warm and inviting atmosphere, as well as improve functionality and safety in the space.
- Storage: Consider the storage needs of the kitchen and how they can be met through the addition of cabinets, drawers, and pantry space. This can help to maximize the functionality of the kitchen and make it more organized and efficient.
- Appliances: Select high-quality appliances that are both functional and stylish. This may include energy-efficient options, as well as appliances that are designed to enhance the overall design aesthetic of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South BeachWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Small House Mini Kitchen Design